Hey guys, gals, and everyone else!
With Valentine’s day around the corner, sometimes it’s easy to get caught up in grand displays of affection. So I thought I’d take a minute and think about the little things,and how much they mean to me. I interviewed Alexander…interrogated….same thing really, about what little things I do for him that he really enjoys! So if you’re curious about what we do for each other (or you need a little inspiration!) Keep reading below.
Alexander’s favorite things!
- When I ask him to come to take a nap with me on the weekends. I like to snuggle okay!
- Alexander loves when I’m silly. Voices and dancing included.
- When I surprise him with his favorite Sonic drink. It’s Ocean Water btw (Which is sprite and a weird blue coconut flavor thing)
- When I ask him to cook for me! I don’t really like to cook, and he makes a great barbecue chicken. Luckily he really likes to cook, so he thinks it’s cute when I ask for something specific ❤
- When I let him use my debit card. Now this one sounds weird I know. BUT sometimes in a relationship one person makes more than the other. When we go out to eat, and I treat, sometimes Alexander feels bad about it. Almost always the waiter brings the check to him, because he’s the guy. So I just hand my card to him before we eat. This kind of keeps both of us from being embarrassed. It’s different, but it works for us!
Mariah’s favorite things!
- I love when I ask Alexander to make me a Nutella sandwhich (or something equally silly) and he gladly does it. Sometimes I just don’t want to leave the bed okay?
- Speaking of beds…I love getting into a made bed. So I absolutely love coming home from work to find that he made the bed!
- We have two cats (Omen and Way), and I think it’s adorable when he talks to them in silly voices, or picks them up and carries them like a baby.
- Forehead kisses…enough said.
- I love when Alexander races to open the truck door for me! Usually he’s being silly about it, but it’s pretty damn cute!
It’s nice sometimes to examine the little thing your loved one does for you that make you smile. Love is something that is everyday, not once a year! What does your significant other do that’s a little action, but can make your day?
Let me know down below!
Stay Sunny! ❤