My Travel Bucketlist

Hey guys, gals, and everyone else!

I know I’ve been posting a lot of personal things lately, but that’s just the mood I’m in! I promise some money saving tips, crafts and makeup posts will be coming soon! But for now we’ll focus on travel. I didn’t always have the wanderlust gene. I liked random vacations, but didn’t really have a want to see the entire world. For some reason that’s changed recently. Maybe it’s because Alexander, my boyfriend, has lived in China, or maybe it was just too many hours spent watching Anthony Bourdain’s Layover show…..

my travel bucket listAustralia

Greece

Singapore

This actually made the list because of Anthony Bourdain’s show. Like seriously, what do I have to do to get his job? Gah!

Ireland

One of the many reason’s I’m entering the Arizona Rose and Colleen Program is that if you win, you get to go to Ireland! You can read more about that here! ā¤

Canada

Winter Olympics

Summer Olympics

NewYork City

Boston

California

I used to frequent Southern California all the time, I have a couple cute little spots I want to share with Alexander. All together now…Awwwwww!

Washington D.C.

I’ve actually been to D.C.when I was younger, but I loved it so much I can’t wait to go back!

Seattle

Melissa, of blissandbirds.com, is one of my oldest friends. She moved to Seattle after high school and I can’t wait to visit her.

Florida

If you’re a regular reader you’ll know I went to Florida recently to swim with sharks and go to Harry Potter world. (If not here and here are the posts!) But! I want to go back to go to Disney World!

Amsterdam

Dubai

Have you seen their hotels?! Seriously Oh my gosh.

Iceland

China

Alexander loves China, I’m a little hesitant to visit. For some reason the super packed streets and food just don’t call to me. But since these trips are far in the future where we can afford them, I agreed. I mean, if I can afford a trip across the world-why not take it?

Hawaii

Prague

A friend of a friend spent a semester abroad here. I saw all his pictures and instantly fell in love. I knew I had to get there one way or another. AND evidently everything in this wonderful land is super cheap. Score!

How did I come up with my Travel Bucketlist? Well In my planner I keep a list of places we (meaning Alexander and I) say we want to visit! Since I always have my planner with me, it’s super easy to add to it! It’s on my 5 year plan to visit at least 2 places out of the country. I guess I should get around to getting my passport then….

Let me know if you guys have any tips for these locations or funny stories!

Stay Sunny ā¤

Advertisements

17 thoughts on “My Travel Bucketlist

1. Susannah

What a fabulous list! I want to travel a ton as well! We’re actually just booking a trip to southern Mexico for this spring!!!

2. Karen and Alex

Awesome list! I want to travel to a lot of hose places myself! If you ever get to visit DC or NYC- let me know and I can give you pointers on places to see and eat! Thanks for sharing! I hope you get to visit all of those wonderful places šŸ™‚

3. Kristin

Seattle is one of my favorite places! I had a blast when we visited a few years ago and would love to go back! I also would love to head to the Olympics some day!

4. puritybelle

Well I’m Irish so of course I’m happy you want to visit Ireland šŸ™‚ I love the rest of your list although, like you, China has never been somewhere I really wanted to visit – I’m a little bit fussy about food and not sure I could handle the strange tastes.

5. Ellen Folkman

I live in Florida and there are so many great places to visit. While Disney is SO much fun, I suggest a side trip to St. Augustine. (Just a few hours north.) A great beach with lots of interesting things to see and do. You won’t be disappointed!

6. Samantha

I was lucky enough to be able to take a year off to travel before college. I’ve been to over 25 countries now, and I honestly can’t believe it sometimes. This is a great list, I hope you do it all but I have no doubt you will! Definitely recommend Ireland, China, and Amsterdam! And even though I love traveling the world, my favorite is still Disney World in my home state of Florida!

7. keatingbartlett

I love travel bucket lists! Italy is at the tippy top of my list. I would love to go there someday soon. Venice and Rome are two cities I MUST see. Greece, France, and Australia are high up on the list as well.

Keating | High Heels & Combat Boots

Liked by 1 person

8. Autumn @ Stay gold Autumn

I love your list! I have been to England and Scotland and my husband lived in Australia for two years, but we are planning on going abroad very soon!! We’ve been road tripping a lot since we got married and have been to 25 states in the last five years though so I can’t discredit that šŸ™‚