Hey guys, gals and everyone else!
I am not a morning person by a long shot…but I really want to be. There are so many benefits from being the early bird. And yet…when light hits that yonder window…I hate the world. I’ve been scouring the google machine and Pinterest, and these are the tips I actually think I could work with!
- Go to sleep at a reasonable time and sleep in a dark room.
- Drink water before going to bed. This always gets me up early because I really have to pee early in the morning!
- Don’t use electronics an hour before sleep. The light can trick your brain into thinking its still awake time!
- Plan a yummy breakfast. I don’t know about you, but knowing I have a really good breakfast planned for the morning definitely gets me up!
- Put your alarm clock across the room from you. I’ve been doing this for ages. Now that I sleep next to Alexander, I feel bad for hitting snooze a million times. These two things combined definitely are starting to get me up earlier!
Do any of you have tips for getting up early? I feel so much more productive when I see the early morning light! I’ll let you know how this goes!
Stay Sunny ❤